Under the auspices of the Character Education Foundation, for the first time, the curriculum of understanding the Quran has been announced for the ninth to twelfth grades, and training for this curriculum has been organized. Through this training, such trainers have been prepared who have learned the meanings and grammar of more than ninety percent of the Quranic vocabulary. These books have been approved by the Federal Board and the AJK Board, and besides the government schools, one and a half million children will benefit from it every year from this year and the next year.
- Character Education Foundation has now partnered with The University of Haripur
- Significant Partnership between Character Education Foundation and Bahria University.
- CECOS University & Character Education join hands to enhance Quranic Education for students.
- Cluster Workshops Were Held In Various Schools In Mirpur
- Fehm-ul-Quran Curriculum started in Matric Inter classes at AJK